niedziela, 15 kwietnia 2012

A belated Easter post.

I do some etching on onion-dyed eggs every Easter and give them to my closest family, for I am a terrible gift-giver like that. This is what I came up with this year:
This one ended up being a small gift for my aunt and uncle, but my dad liked it so much that he asked me to make a similair one for him. The horse looks so pissed off on it, it's hilarious:
A squirrel for my mom because her name is Basia (ha HA! Clever.): 
A couple of lemurs for my granny, of course! She's a lemur nut like me: 
And bunnies for my sister, just because:
I've also etched some fish for my brother-in-law, but I didn't manage to get a photo of them. The eggs cracked in places, anyway. I will make it up for my bro next year, hopefully.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz